Bella Maclean is British/American actress.
Productions at Guildhall
- Anne in Caught Between (written and dir. Bella Maclean)
- Morven in Gut (dir. Kate Budgen)
- Isla in Provok’d – A Restoration (dir. Jamie Bradley)
- Rosa in The Wheel (dir. Caroline Byrne)
Projects at Guildhall
- Lysander in A Midsummer Night’s Dream (dir. Mariah Gale)
- Helena in The Trojan Women (dir. Patsy Rodenburg)
- Mother Superior/Mary Lazarus in Sister Act: The Musical (dir. Brodie Ross)
- Harper in Angels in America (dir. Wyn Jones & Annemette Verspeak)
- Lady Fidget in Fair and Ugly, False and True (dir. Jamie Bradley)
- Ranyevskaya in The Cherry Orchard (dir. Wyn Jones)
- Amelia in Dirty Butterfly (dir. Kurt Egyiawan & Sophie Moniram)
- Hampstead Murder Mystery, Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Tallulah in La La Means I Love You (short film) (dir. Margarita Milne)
- Clown in The Winter’s Tale, representing Guildhall in the Sam Wanamaker Festival 2020, Shakespeare’s Globe
- Finalist in The Josephine Hart Poetry Prize 2019
- Pug in Beasts of London (Voiceover), Museum of London/ Guildhall School
- Strong singer (Alto/Soprano)
- Very good ear for accents
- Jazz, Show dance
- Stage combat, Acrobatics, Horse-riding
Mentions in the news
GlobalEng.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of the political, social and economic life of England and the United Kingdom. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of the information. Here you can find information about the CEOs and presidents of top companies in England, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market participants, as well as to introduce the readership to business people in England.
We have created an impressive database of people in England, which contains information about the career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to the automatic calculation of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections "English news" and "English press releases", a rating of the popularity and influence of persons is formed on the portal. The team GlobalEng.biz monitors changes in the rating and encourages project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
"Business people of England" is a project about people who, with their ideas, words and actions, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of England.